Take ACE Open to the next level and utilise your leadership skills to drive ACE’s strategic vision, grow the organisation and continue to build its profile and engagement in the sector.
ACE Open supports the careers of early practice and mid-career artists and presents a year-round program of free exhibitions by practicing South Australian, Australian and International Artists. Established in 2017, ACE Open is built on the trailblazing 116-year history of its predecessors, the Contemporary Art Centre of South Australia (CACSA) and the Australian Experimental Art Foundation (AEAF). ACE Open is a not for profit organisation and is supported by government grants and private funding.
This is a key appointment for ACE Open as it steps into a critical phase for the future.
You will be responsible for:
• Implementing and advancing strategic direction
• Collaborating with the Artistic Director to lead ACE Open
• Focusing on strategic, efficient and compliant business operations
• Fostering and maintaining key stakeholder relationships
• Developing, implementing and advancing strategic fundraising initiatives
• Being prepared to assist with all behind the scenes responsibilities that are necessary in a small-to-medium organisation.
You will bring:
• Previous experience in a similar role within contemporary visual arts
• Strong leadership and collaborative abilities
• Demonstrated experience in fundraising and writing grants
• Sound financial management skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building talents
• Strong business acumen
• The desire to be the pivotal support to a small dynamic team and board
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in Arts Management, Art History or Visual arts.
We invite you to explore our website and review the position description. Should you have any questions please feel free to call Kate Irving (Chair of the Board) on 0419 820 071.
Applications close Monday 27th May 5.00pm.
Please forward your cover letter and resume as a single document to email@example.com by the application deadline.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, and culturally and linguistically diverse applicants are encouraged to apply for this position.