Marketing and Digital Content Coordinator
ACE Open provides transformative contemporary art experiences for artists and audiences. Our core programs are held at ACE Open, located in the Lion Arts Centre in the west end of the Adelaide CBD. We are seeking a creative and energetic Marketing and Digital Content Coordinator for a maternity leave position working 0.6 FTE from July 2020 to March 2021.
You will refine our marketing and digital content strategies, help foster relationships with current stakeholders, and expand our reach to audiences beyond our physical premises. You will be responsible for developing, editing and distributing marketing collateral with a key focus on digital content creation.
– Develop the marketing and digital content strategy for ACE Open and make recommendations to ensure it reflects the vision and mission of the organisation;
– Structure digital campaigns and develop a digital content plan for all ACE Open’s programs and stakeholder communications;
– Secure and maintain in-kind and financial partnerships with corporate, media and event-management organisations;
– Ensure high standard of written communications across all platforms.
– Relevant tertiary degree and/or equivalent professional experience;
– Demonstrated experience in arts/cultural marketing and communications sector;
– Experience in establishing effective social media, marketing and communications strategies, digital content plans and strategies, campaigns and partnerships;
– Outstanding proof-reading skills and attention to detail;
– A proven track record of building collaborative and productive partnerships with benefactors, corporate sector, media and other stakeholders;
– Experience in maintaining and updating website and digital content, preferably using Word Press or similar;
– Sound financial management skills and the ability to operate within budget constraints;
– Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
– Ability to work under pressure and within short timeframes.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please send your CV and a three-page (max) cover letter addressing the selection criteria and highlighting why you are the best fit for this role. Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACE Open values openness, artistic freedom and diversity.
Further information and selection criteria is available in the position description. If you have any questions, please contact the Executive Director Louise Dunn via email@example.com or 08 8211 7505.
2 June 2020
Contract / Part time
Marketing and Communications
ACE Open, Lion Arts Centre, North Terrace, Adelaide SA
$50,000 – $60,000 pro rata + 9.5% super
23 JUNE 2020
+61 8 8211 7505
ACE Open is always on the lookout for enthusiastic and motivated volunteers. Our volunteers program offers you a chance to gain valuable experience in a contemporary art environment. Volunteers assist with gallery invigilation, front of house duties and public programs.
The ACE volunteers program is open to anyone over the age of 18 who is passionate about contemporary art. Whether you’re a student, artist or arts lover, if you have one free day per fortnight to volunteer your time we’d like to hear from you. Apply now
If you have any questions regarding volunteering at ACE please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 8211 7505.